Join Richard and other parents of children with additional needs and disabilities for a coffee and catch up. We often have guests join us to talk about local services which may be useful to you and your family.
- The group meets: The First Thursday each month 10:00am-12:00 noon. Children welcome.
- Cost: Free.
- Refreshments: There are a variety of drinks on offer, hot and cold paid for by the forum.
- Parking: Public car park behind Poundstretcher
- Venue: The Cerdic
- Location: 49-51 Fore St., Chard, TA20 1PT.
- Contact: Help@somersetparentcarerforum.org.uk or 01458 259384
Upcoming dates and guest speakers
10 – 12 Thursday 4th November 2021
10 – 12 2nd December 2021
10 – 12 6th January 2022 TBC