By joining us you can:
- Receive free newsletters; opportunities for you to help shape local and national services; exclusive invites to our free events,
- Receive a text message to remind you about an event,
- Opportunities to meet like minded families,
- Contact us at any time for information; sign posting; support groups or to tell us ‘What is going well?’ or ‘What would be better if?’
Are you a Parent; Grand Parent or Carer?
Do you have parental responsibility for a child or young person with additional needs or a disability, who is aged between birth and 25 years old and lives in Somerset?
Does your child or young person experience:
- Communication and interaction issues,
- Learning and thinking difficulties,
- Social and/or emotional needs,
- Mental health needs,
- Sensory and/or physical disabilities,
- Long term medical conditions
Are you a friend of Parent Carers?
Are you a practitioner; provide services; provide resources; run a support group; provide parent courses; run articles?
Would you like to:
- Receive information relevant to changes,
- Let us now about your service or resource so we can signpost families,
- Provide information to our families,
- Share dates of workshops, courses or events
- Receive our press releases
- Let families know about us