The forum have been running a survey to capture your views of SEND provision to feed into the OFSED and CQC inspection.
The survey has now been closed and you can see the result here
To learn more about the process of the inspection visit our page on the Local Area Inspection Guide.
In additions to the dashboard that shows the high level responses we also received comments on specific areas. Please click on the questions below to see the comments received.
- Please tell us how well you think your child/young person’s needs have been identified
- Please tell us how well your views were taken into account when your child/young person’s needs were identified
- How satisfied are you with the ongoing monitoring and assessment of your child/young person’s needs
- How well do you think your child/young person’s needs are met
- As a parent/carer how involved are you in setting targets/outcomes for your child/young person?
- How well do services and professionals work together to support your child/young person?