Below is a list of websites which may be useful for families. We have tried to break these down into a range of subjects. Each website offers a range of resources so its worth having a look around, just click on the link to take you to the site.
Families may be concerned about how they will manage financially when they have a child with additional needs and disabilities . Below are some helplines which might be useful.
- Contact helpline for families of children with SEND 0808 808 3555
- HMRC helpline for self employed people and businesses 0300 456 3565
You can also find out about benefits you may be entitled to by visiting the government website.
Condition Specific Websites
Please click on each website link to be taken to that site for condition specific information.
- ADHD Foundation
- Asthma Uk
- British Heart Foundation
- British Lung Foundation
- Cancer Research UK
- Children with Cancer UK
- Coeliac UK
- Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Diabetes UK
- Headway – The Brain Injury Association
- Kidney Care UK
- National Autistic Society
- Spinal Injuries Association
- Swan – Syndrome without a name
- Ups and Downs SouthWest
- Zellweger Syndrome UK
Organisations which cover a range of disabilities