If you feel that you would be happier to join a group chat about about life in Somerset then you can join any of the sessions below.
You will need to let us know you are planning to come so that we can make sure you have all the information you need. Some of the sessions will be online so you will need a computer or tablet. Some sessions will be in person.
Face to Face group chats
- Friday 25th June 11:30-12:30 Venue Taunton
- Wednesday 30th June 13:00-14:00 Yeovil
- Friday 9th July 12:00-13:00 Venue Wells
- Monday 19th July 13:00- 14:00 Drop in session at office
You will need to book a space due to the covid restrictions so we can make sure we do not have too many people. Click on the date above and it will take you to the booking page.
For the online groups we will talk about a different subject each time. You can attend any chat group or all of them. Just click on the link below at the correct time and it will take you into a waiting room. You will be added to the group when the session starts.
Online group chats
- Friday 2nd July 12:30-13:30 Discussing having your voice heard
- Tuesday 29th June 12:00-13:00 Discussing Health support
- Wednesday 7th July 16:30-17:30 Discussing support to things in your free time
Online discussion group for practitioners
Do you work with adults who have learning disabilities and/or are an autistic person? We will be running a session to bring together practitioners to discuss what would be helpful for the Discovery Fund to focus on. The session is Thursday 22nd July 5- 6pm via Microsoft Teams.
You can book a space here.